BBM which stands for BlackBerry Messenger, an internet based instant messenger, and video telephony app. This app also allows messaging, and voice is calling to other cross platforms. There was a time when BlackBerry was the sole owner of this app. But now almost all the mobile platforms can use this app. If you own a Samsung device and want to install and access BBM for Samsung phone but don’t know how to do it then, you are in the right place.
Samsung is one of the pioneers which bring a revolution to the android market with their awesome features and technology. Though Samsung has their own OS but most of the people prefer android OS on Samsung phones. Though there are many instant messaging apps are available, but the craze of BBM is something else. Everyone wants to access BBM on their smartphones. Here I am going to share why you need to keep BBM for Samsung phone.
Download BBM for Androids on Your Samsung Phone from Play Store:
There are 2-3 methods to download BBM on your Samsung phone, but the best way is to download it from the Google Play Store. You can download BBM for Samsung phone by following the below-mentioned steps.
How to Download BBM for Samsung phone?
First, you need to open the Google Play Store. On top, you will see a search button where you can search for any game or app. Type BBM and tap on search.
The search result will show the BBM app along with other similar apps. You need to select the genuine BBM app by tapping the app.
When you will tap it, the app will open in a new window where you will see an ‘install’ option. When you will tap that button, the app will start downloading.
Once the download is done the app will ask for your permission to download. When you will click the install option accepting the terms & condition, the app will be installed on your phone.
When the installation is done an ‘open’ option will appear, and an icon will be created in the menu. You can open the app either by tapping the open option or by tapping the icon.
After opening BBM, you need to create your own account by providing your necessary details. Once it is done, you will be able to use BBM and can share and invite your friends too.
If you don’t want to download BBM from Google Play Store, then you can download it from Samsung Apps Store or from the third party too. If you want to download from the third party then first you need to download the APK file from the web and then you can install it following the normal installation procedure.
Features of BBM for Samsung Phone:
BBM comes with lots of features. When you will install BBM for Samsung phone, you can access all the features that BBM provides. Some of the features of BBM are given below.
- In the latest models of Samsung, you will be able to make BBM calls and screen share over Wi-Fi or your personal internet connection.
- BBM allows cross-platform video calls.
- There is no length limit for sending and receiving text messages.
- You can choose a personal display and status for your BBM account.
- Custom PIN’s are applicable on BBM, and they come with an in-app subscription.
- You will get real time confirmation when messages are being writing, read or delivered.
- This is the only app where you can share photos, videos, and other multimedia with many people at once.
- In BBM you can add contacts by scanning their QR code or by BBM PIN.
- You can send any multimedia files up to 16 MB.
- You can create groups and start a discussion and share your location too using BBM.
- You can create, like and comment on BBM channels.
- You can make free calls to any BBM contacts using Wi-Fi or your phone data.
- Many attractive stickers are available in BBM.
- One of the best things is you can send timed messages to other contacts.
Once you will start using BBM on your Samsung phone will love this app because this app comes with some unique features which other instant messaging apps don’t provide. The user interface of BBM is simply awesome. Moreover, the privacy BBM provides is just great. Many other added features are there which you will understand once you will start using BBM for Samsung Phone. BBM comes for free so you must try this app at least once and I bet after that you will love BBM.